Do you worry about stained teeth? When we drink things like tea, coffee or red wine (think anything which would stain a white shirt) or smoke our teeth will inevitably pick up some of this and stain-over time this can become worse. Not only does it not look good it can also cause a rough surface on your teeth which might attract plaque and cause decay. We can restore your teeth to their natural whiteness and avoid tooth decay and gum disease with Diamond Clean air polishing.
Diamond Clean uses water, air and a fine, flavoured powder to gently and naturally remove plaque and stubborn stains from your teeth. This treatment is ideal for painlessly ridding teeth of the discolouration caused by tea, coffee, red wine and nicotine and will return them to their spotlessly clean, natural colour. It is also strongly recommended before tooth whitening procedures, as it will help improve the final result.
The benefits of a diamond clean are:
- Diamond Clean is comfortable and quick, it can be added to a hygiene appointment with prior notice.
- It comes in a range of flavours including tropical and blackcurrant.
- The procedure leaves the teeth feeling smooth, clean and sparkling, and the mouth feeling wonderfully fresh.
- Treatment can remove deep-seated stains between the teeth and along the gumline.
- Improves gum health by removing plaque and reduce gum disease and with it the risks of heart disease, strokes and diabetes.
- Diamond Clean can also help treat patients with gum disease, alongside other treatments, and studies show that the treatment has great results.
If you’d like more information about Diamond Clean or any of the other treatments available at Diana Dental, please call us on 01782 205003