Why consider Dental Implants?
- Slows down loss of bone and gum recession associated with missing teeth- works towards maintaining a healthy mouth on the whole.
- They are not destructive to other teeth, for a bridge sometimes healthy teeth need to be treated in order to provide the bridge, an implant is a stand alone solution.
- They assist in the proper chewing, allowing for a healthy, improved diet and lifestyle
- Implants can be used to stabilise a denture or take away the need for a denture completely- giving you the confidence to eat whatever you like and speak easily.
- Improve speech and help to preserve the natural facial contours, if you lose multiple teeth this can often show in your facial contour and it can look like your face is sunken in around these gaps.
- Allow you to have a comfortable and improved smile-however we restore the implant.
- They provide a stable and long term solution.
- At Diana Dental, we can take referrals from other practices or you can come and see us yourself and find out for free how implants can work for you.