Diana Dental has been at the heart of the Stoke on Trent community for many years since being founded in Birches Head in 1986. Diana Dental is a centre of excellence in the Potteries for a wide range of affordable, modern dental treatments and facial aesthetics. Our patients are treated with honesty and integrity, in complete confidence and with the utmost discretion.
Our Hanley dental practice uses the most current techniques and materials to bring you the best preventative, cosmetic and practical dental solutions that modern dentistry has to offer.
We are delighted to serve patients in Stoke On Trent, Endon, Leek, Bagnall and the surrounding areas and look forward to welcoming you to our warm and genuinely-friendly dental practice.
What People Are Saying:
- Some 40 years ago I had a badly fitted crown which kept coming loose. I was always conscious of it and rarely smiled. I went for my usual check-up with Zoe and she told me this tooth had come to the end of its life. She suggested various types of dental work. I chose the implant. After several visits the work was complete. The implant looks so natural and I can say that after each treatment I never needed to take a painkiller. Zoe & her team were amazing, very professional, friendly and gave me every confidence. I'm thrilled with this work and not afraid to face the camera now!! Thank you everyone.Pauline
- I've been with the Diana Dental practice for many years and during this time have received quality care. But since Dr Zoe Wray took over the practice, the whole team seem to have grown and the care and treatment I now have is just excellent.Everyone within the team is professional but at the same time kind and caring. Everyone within the practice is always happy to address any needs you may have. Would highly recommend Diana Dental to family and friends.Mrs. C
- I had lost a tooth next to my upper canine and it was visible when I smiled. I wanted an implant as I didn’t want a bridge, I wanted something more permanent. The care I had was excellent, the treatment room was completely sterile. I needed a bone graft too, which was dealt with very efficiently. I no longer have a visible unsightly gap which makes me more confident when I smile. If anyone is considering an implant, I would definitely say go for it! My implant looks exactly like a normal tooth. Care was taken in matching the colour of the implant to match my other teeth!Mrs. E
- Just like to say I had an excellent briefing yesterday with Rachel, really did make a difference and I wish I registered ages ago with you : ) I look forward to the 23rd of this month now :)N.M.
- "I recently had problems with a temporary crown on a tooth. I telephoned the surgery and left a message. Later that evening (a Friday!!) Zoe called me and arranged an "emergency" appointment for the next morning. This was brilliant and I was able to have my tooth repaired the following day. A 1st class service."S.C.
- "Allysun and the team... are all lovely and so knowledgeable and the free consultations are brilliant!"L.P.
- "Very gentle and great results"Carl Bridgett
- "Fantastic consultations with Zoe and Allysun!!!"Catherine Bennett
- "had Zoom whitening have never looked back so thank u sooo much"Lynn Shaw
- "Dr. Zoe Wray was amazing, it didn't even hurt, she made me feel calm, in control and most importantly I wasn't frightened"Deborah Price
- "am extremely satisfied with the results and would recommend the practice to anyone"Maureen Longmore
- "would thoroughly recommend Diana Dental"Sally Smith
Send us your questions:
Our Most Popular Treatments
Here are a range of our popular treatments that can produce life-changing results, fast.