Diana Dental has been at the heart of the Stoke on Trent community for many years since being founded in Birches Head in 1986. Diana Dental is a centre of excellence in the Potteries for a wide range of affordable, modern dental treatments and facial aesthetics. Our patients are treated with honesty and integrity, in complete confidence and with the utmost discretion.
Our Hanley dental practice uses the most current techniques and materials to bring you the best preventative, cosmetic and practical dental solutions that modern dentistry has to offer.
We are delighted to serve patients in Stoke On Trent, Endon, Leek, Bagnall and the surrounding areas and look forward to welcoming you to our warm and genuinely-friendly dental practice.
What People Are Saying:
- Having had many problems with teeth over the years I have seen many dentists. I knew I was looking at having to lose my natural teeth but as this has been a fear since childhood I kept delaying, which had an impact on my health. Dentures for some unknown reason have always made me vomit if I have seen them so the prospect of having to have them was very frightening causing nightmares and stress. From day 1 - the first visit with Rachael - I've felt supported and understood. No one has belittled my fear, instead the whole team has been reassuring and patient. Communication has been excellent at all stages and I have been made to feel like I have gained friends I can trust. I have now had all teeth removed and felt supported throughout treatment. All options have been discussed throughout treatment. I am now wearing temporary dentures and considering implants to bottom denture but will again have the opportunity to discuss in a calm, friendly, reassuring environment my own personal wants and needs. I would recommend Zoe and her team to everyone, especially frightened patients.Anon
- I had an implant placed after I broke my front tooth and found the service at Diana Dental excellent and the customer care very efficient. I now have no gaps in my teeth and the implant matches in very well! I would definitely recommend Diana Diana! Thank you to all of the team.G Jinks
- "I was welcomed warmly, it was a very efficient service, Allysun was easy to get along with and explained the procedure fully as she went along, asking my thoughts about everything, I felt comfortable, thanks."Anon
- "Had a check up and filling, all done in the one visit. Excellent treatment and care as always."Anon
- The staff at Diana Dental helped me to feel calm and confident with the treatment I have received. I am so pleased that I found this dental surgeryAnon
- Excellent, friendly and professional Many thanks to Diana Dental for the excellent, friendly and professional job they did of repairing my teeth and giving me back my smile, as well as coping with a scaredy cat. Working with young people who are not afraid of saying things out loud and being blunt, I had begun to feel conscience about my deteriorating teeth and sometimes bad breath. Making the decision to choose Diana Dental was the best one I could have made. I always use football analogies and if they were a football team they would be Real Madrid or Brazil.Anon
- My thanks to all at Diana Dental for putting a lovely smile on my face, my teeth look wonderful, I can't stop smiling.Anon
- We would like to say a big thank you for such a caring and professional service over more than 12 years. All staff have been excellent.Anon
- Following my recent accident I cannot thank the staff at Diana Dental enough for looking after me so professionally. Excellent results, thanks to them I am now able to smile again.Anon
- Absolutely QualityAnon
- No treatment required! Very friendly staffAnon
- They were very good, thank you very much. Keep smiling and cleaning!Anon
Send us your questions:
Our Most Popular Treatments
Here are a range of our popular treatments that can produce life-changing results, fast.
View all treatments
Check Out Our Blog!
We get a lot of questions about various aspects of dental health; from the differences between the many treatments available to how to have a more beautiful smile and which toothbrush to buy! So, we’ve set up a blog to help provide you with all the information you need to make the right choices about your dental health, as well as news and updates on what’s happening at Diana Dental. Check out the posts on the right or visit the blog by clicking the link below!
At Diana Dental we put our patients first. That means we work with only the finest-quality materials and the latest technology.